A FEW WORDS ABOUT WHAT YOU NEED IN ORTHOPODOLOGICAL PRACTICE…
In the so-called in orthopodology practice, after detailed foot diagnostics, assessment of balance gait, and consequently assessment of body posture, individual orthopedic insoles are made in special health and prophylactic needs (e.g. sports, occupational overloads, etc.). Depending on these needs, an important issue is the choice of the type of insole, which is dictated mainly by the need for health, development or, for example, the type of activity. It should be understood that the type of orthopedic insole is not dictated by fashion or taste (although an equally important issue is its effect that improves walking comfort).
Therefore, specialists in their practice need many technological solutions and such insoles that can be adapted to the structure of the foot (and footwear at the same time). And, if necessary, it met all possible stimulating (dynamic), corrective, relieving, shock-absorbing and stabilizing elements. During training at the eduPODOLOGIA.pl facility, we educate in the design of all types of orthopedic insoles (as well as relieving insoles). The detailed program of the DSO (Good School of Orthopodology) course can be found HERE. It is addressed both to specialists in rehabilitation and treatment of diseases of the musculoskeletal system, as well as specialists in wound treatment, sports medicine, as well as podiatrists and orthopedic technicians.
INDIVIDUAL ORTHOPEDIC INSOLES (IWO)
After the DSO course, the Specialist is able to carry out detailed procedures for diagnosing the musculoskeletal system and design IWO tailored to individual health needs. At the same time, after the course, the Specialist can cooperate with us, i.e. design insoles and order orthopedic insoles, which will be made by us based on this project.
WHAT TYPES OF INSOLES CAN YOU ORDER THROUGH COOPERATION WITH PODOLOGIA.pl?
Well, the answer is perverse, you need as many types of inserts as there are people in the world (maybe less, for the sake of not everyone needs an insert). After the DSO course you will design:
- corrective, relieving and shock-absorbing insoles – we will show you how to design elements that activate the structure, without the so-called passive support
- solutions for children – we will teach you how to proceed in the process of physiological development of the child’s musculoskeletal system, this is an important aspect, because if the child really needs an insole, its preparation requires different research methodology and different standards occurring during physiological auto-correction
- sports insoles – adapted to specific sports disciplines – we will teach you how to design dynamic elements
- orthoses supplementing the foot – post-amputation and adapted to significant foot deformities)
- insoles and solutions used in the prevention and treatment of diabetic foot syndrome
PROFESSIONAL RELIEF INSOLES (PWO15)
PWO 15 – Professional Relieving Insoles are made in the office of Specialists who have completed the course “Workshop of professional foot relief” (see the course program). Therefore, they are made only by specialists, after a detailed foot examination and design in accordance with health needs.
It is a relatively simple medical system for the production of relief insoles, supporting the therapy of overload changes (i.e. hyperkeratosis, corns, changes and dysfunctions caused by defects, biomechanical disorders, injuries, etc.).
- adjusting the bottom part of the insole to the footwear, the so-called bases,
- elements made of medical relief materials (any shape, thickness, place of application, etc.)
- the whole is covered with a special covering material
We have dedicated a separate website to the PWO15 inserts
INDYWIDUALNE WKŁADKI ORTOPEDYCZNE (IWO) oraz INDYWIDUALNE WKŁADKI ODCIĄŻAJĄCE (PWO) wykonywane są tylko i wyłącznie przez Specjalistów, tj. w oparciu o szczegółowe badanie i projekt wykonywany na indywidualne zamówienie.
INDIVIDUAL ORTHOPEDIC INSOLES (IWO) and INDIVIDUAL RELIEF INSOLES (PWO) are made only by Specialists, i.e. based on a detailed examination and a project made to individual order.