Are you betting on the best possible solution? The Diagnostics Center will fully meet your expectations. Thanks to it, every physiotherapist will be able to perform comprehensive functional and sports diagnostics.
A more detailed description of the possibilities of cooperation with PODOLOGIA.pl can be found below
The kit includes:
- EPS R2 pedobarograph,
- 2D sub-scanner,
- WIVA Science® postural diagnosis sensor with 6 protocols
gait and mobility analysis (kinematics) of the pelvis (WALK L5)
joint mobility tests - (JOINT MOBILITY)
pathological gait assessment protocol - stand up and walk (T.U.G)
muscle strength assessment (POWER)
plyometric tests - (JUMP)
run analysis (RUN)
- training "Methodology of postural research and diagnostics as well as designing individual orthopedic insoles and individualized shoes."
The equipment included in the set will allow you to:
- examine the arch of the foot while standing and walking,
- test the balance, oscillation of the center of gravity,
- evaluate the foot propulsion - progression curve,
- assess foot defects (tarsus, metatarsus, forefoot, toes),
- determine abduction / adduction angles, hallux valgus, foot proportions,
- observe the pressure distribution and determine the foot surface, contact time,
- make statistical and comparative analyzes,
- examine ranges of mobility in anatomical planes, both in the active and passive test,
- analyze the parameters of the pelvis and determine the ranges of mobility while walking and running,
- prevent injuries and falls,
- test muscle performance,
- determine the ranges of mobility during the run,
- make an assessment of the functional work of muscles during sports rehabilitation, strength exercises, personal training, etc.
- for measuring foot anthropometry or overlaying a real image of the foot with the result of a static analysis of the load distribution,
- evaluate the sole of the foot in static conditions
The above package will allow you to join our partner network - thanks to which you will be able to expand your offer with new services and products.
Expand your practice with us, gain access to continuous support at every stage of running your office, learn professional diagnostic methods and expand your business by designing individual orthopedic insoles and individualized footwear.
609 318 398
No customer comments for the moment.